Technician, Clinical Manufacturing
The Clinical Manufacturing Technician, LNC Manufacturing is responsible for the safe and compliant manufacture of clinical drug products as well as maintaining the manufacturing area in a clean, well supplied, and orderly state.
The Clinical Manufacturing Operator, LNC Manufacturing Will Be Specifically Responsible For
- Manufacturing of Clinical Supply Batches
- Packaging and Labeling of Clinical Supply Batches
- Following area Standard Operating Procedures
- Cleaning of the Clinical Manufacturing Facilities and Equipment.
- Management of Inventory to include Raw Materials, API, and Finished Goods. Responsible for receipt, sampling, and inventory tracking.
- Maintaining USP Purified Water system
- Cleaning and Use Log Entries
- Supporting the introduction of new products and technologies into the facility.
- Maintaining the clinical batch manufacturing area in compliance with Regulatory Agency requirements.
- Any other duties assigned.
Manager, Clinical Manufacturing
High School diploma and 2- 5 years of drug product manufacturing or operations experience OR
Associate degree and 0- 1 years of drug product manufacturing or operations experience
Back to Careers